This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Perform duties to provide a wide range of administrative, clerical, and case management support services related to assigned program, working within the limits of standard or accepted practice.
1. Assist clients with copying/faxing and direct questions and concerns to the Appropriate staff person. Answer telephones and direct callers. Respond to inquiries regarding general program related issues. Take and relay messages and set appointments. Receive and greet visitors and clients. Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail.
2. Set up new hard copy and computerized client files and close out files when clients are no longer enrolled in program. Maintain computerized client files, making changes to client demographics as required.
3. Set up intake packets for counselors and may verify Medicaid and Medicare or private insurance benefits. May check program attendance.
4. May create bills for program services and maintain related records. May Set up and maintain client fee cards, take payment for services, record on fee card and prepare related reports and deposits. Maintain required data and compile to create any range of periodic and special census and program related reports. May pick up and distribute lab work.
5. Inventory and stock office supplies, forms, training aids, materials and brochures and requisition replenishment as required. Inventory house supplies and maintain inventory on hand.
6. May monitor urine collection from clients for testing.
7. Maintain high standards of ethical and professional conduct and adheres to Agency policies and procedures.
8. Facilitate all necessary communication with medical providers, medical case managers, case managers and related to medical care/medications/treatment/discharge planning.
9. Facilitate housing related support group (s) as assigned.
10. Assist in conducting room checks, housing inspections and facilitate work orders related to HOPWA housing program.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Perform or assist with any departmental operations, under direction, to main work flow.
2. Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies
3. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition. Ensure safe operating conditions within area of responsibility.
4. Perform other related duties as assigned.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Computer terminal and common office equipment. Use hand truck to carry supplies to various locations on property. Multi-line phone.
Skills / Requirements
Requires a Bachelors Degree in Social Work or equivalent. Also requires excellent communication and rapport skills with a diverse population of clients and staff. Requires computer expertise in Outlook Calendar, Word, Publisher, and Power Point. HIV/Aids experience preferred. Requires a valid State of Florida Driver's License and State required insurance.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires knowledge of Agency services and specific knowledge of assigned program, general office and computer systems. Requires the ability to read and interpret written information, communicate verbally and in writing where information includes precise data, possibly of a confidential nature. Requires a valid State of Florida Driver's license and State required insurance. Requires a Bachelors Degree in Social Work or equivalent.
The company reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Location CENTAUR HIV / AIDS Behavioral Healthcare Dept.
About the Organization The Center for Drug-Free Living, Inc. is proud to be Central Florida's largest provider of behavioral healthcare services for over 39 years. The Center provides a full continuum of innovative, high quality treatment, prevention, and juvenile justice services with the goal of promoting responsible choices and healthy living. Through programs operated by a compassionate and committed team of counselors, nurses, behavioral technicians, medical staff, and administrators, The Center For Drug-Free Living has earned the reputation as a leader in evidence-based treatment practices and services. The Center continues to advance in serving the changing needs of growing and diverse populations across Orange, Osceola, Seminole, and Brevard counties through successful outcomes, research, and community action.